As a patient at Sincere IVF Center Pte Ltd you have the rights to:
- Be treated without discrimination as to your race, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ability to pay, or illness.
- Be treated with dignity, fairness and respect and receive considerate and respectful care by competent personnel in a safe environment.
- Be informed of the cause(s) of your infertility and available treatment choices.
- Choose which (if any) treatment you will attempt, as long as it fits within the standard of care and the policies of practice at the Center.
- Determine how you would use your eggs, sperm and embryos.
- Receive complete and current information concerning your diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis in understandable language.
- Change or withdraw your consent to treatment at any time.
- Have questions answered within the limits of scientific or medical knowledge.
- Participate in the informed consent process for any and all treatments and procedures (with the exception of emergency medical care). Change or withdraw your consent to treatment at any time.
- To receive relevant, current and understandable information concerning their drugs and treatment.
- The right to privacy during examination, procedures, clinical care/ treatment; and to know who is in attendance and the purpose of those in attendance.
- The right to a second opinion or to have their care transferred to another doctor if they are not satisfied with the care or opinion provided.
- Receive complete and adequate discharge instructions after treatment and expect reasonable continuity of care.
- The right to request for your Medical Report and Medical Information.
- To have all clinical and pharmaceutical records kept fully updated and relevant, information fully documented and personal details and records are kept fully confidential and protected from loss and misuse.
- Have the ability to have your complaints addressed, and to receive an appropriate response.
As a patient at Sincere IVF Center Pte Ltd you have the responsibility to:
- Be sure that you understand your proposed treatment, its success rate and the risks involved.
- Cooperate with the physician and follow instructions given to you by staff of the Center.
- Ask questions if you do not understand instructions or information (do not guess).
- Provide physician with accurate and complete history of your illnesses, hospitalization, medications and other health-related matters.
- Report any ill effects, unusual symptoms or events.
- Give medications & injections as instructed and dispose of needles, and syringes, in a safe manner.
- Treat personnel in the Center with respect, consideration, and dignity.
- Keep to scheduled appointments or give timely notice when cancelling an appointment.
- Be patient when an appointment is delayed; keep in mind that an emergency may be taking place.
- Be accountable for your own actions if you decide not to follow the Center’s instructions and/or treatment plan and recommendations.
- Be prompt in fulfilling financial obligations to the office.